Create a Fundraising Page
Create your own personalized fundraising page to share your story and bring your community into the fundraising fold.
Giving pages are easy to setup and can be used to:
- Honor or remember a loved one. (You can also make a gift in a friend or family member's name.)
- Encourage a friend battling a disease.
- Take action to improve the future of care.
- Mark a special occasion – a wedding, birthday, or cancer-free anniversary.
- Collect gifts associated with in-person fundraising activities.
See how others are using their Giving Pages and find inspiring community fundraisers to support by browsing our crowdfunding site.
Ready to get started? Contact us by email or phone at 415.476.9160.
Donate Proceeds from Your Event
Hosting an event to raise funds for UCSF – or asking for donations in lieu of birthday or wedding gifts – is another great way to show your support.
To ensure that we're prepared to receive gifts from your charitable event, please:
- Review the UCSF Fundraising Event Guidelines.
- Complete the Fundraising Event Notification form and allow up to 15 days for a response.
Questions? Please send us an email or call us at 415.476.9160.
How to Make Your Gift
You can donate online or send your gift to:
PO Box 45339
San Francisco, CA 94145-0339
Be sure to include any special instructions with your check or in the space provided on the online giving form.
Spread the Word on Social Media
It's easy to be an ambassador for UCSF on social media! A few ideas to help you inspire your community to give with you:
- Share your personal story. Tell your friends why you're fundraising for UCSF and how a gift to UCSF will make a difference to the cause that matters most to you. (Be sure to tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram – and share photos and videos whenever you can.)
- Engage with us. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the know about the latest discoveries to emerge from UCSF. If you see something that excites you, share it with your friends.
- Use the personal fundraising tools on Facebook, and friends can donate to your cause without ever leaving the site!