Make a gift online using a major credit card.
Make checks payable to UCSF Foundation. Please include instructions on the memo line or attach a note telling us how you would like to designate your gift (e.g., cancer research, children’s health, HIV cure, etc.)
By US Mail, send to:
PO Box 45339
San Francisco, CA 94145-0339
By courier (FedEx, UPS, etc.), send to:
Lockbox/Item Processing Operations
MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
1751 Harborbay Parkway
Alameda, CA 94502
Please call (877) 499-UCSF (877-499-8273) to make your gift by phone.
Please call (877) 499-UCSF (877-499-8273) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with making gifts of securities.
Make a wire transfer in two easy steps:
Arrange with your bank or trust to wire your funds to:
- State Street Bank & Trust Co.
ABA/Routing # 011000028
Beneficiary UCSF Foundation
SSB & Trust Account # TWE1
- Send wire confirmation by email to email@example.com or by fax (415) 476-5083 including the following information:
- Date the UCSF Foundation should expect the wire
- Dollar amount of donation
- Donor name
- Name of UCSF program, tribute, or memoriam
Learn more about the Employee Giving Program.